Who should I call if the sewer backs up into my basement?
Call the Maintenance Division at 513-425-1896 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you have a problem after hours or on a weekend call the Water Treatment Plant at 513-425-7781, they will dispatch a sewer maintenance crew to assess the problem. If the problem is in the City's main line they will take immediate action to clear the blockage. If the main line is not obstructed, the crew will advise you on how to solve the problem.

Show All Answers

1. Who should I call if the sewer backs up into my basement?
2. I recently saw rats go into a storm inlet, who do I call to handle the situation?
3. We have recently had a problem with sewer odors in our neighborhood, is there anything that can be done about this?
4. How do I find out if my sewer is in a combination area?
5. The storm inlet in front of my house is stopped up causing high water in the street, whom do I call?
6. My plumber says the sewer pipe from my house is broken under the street, who is responsible for repairs?
7. Recently I have been able to smell sewer odors inside my house, but there is no odor coming from the outside, how do I correct this?