Is the City tax exempt?
Yes, for a copy of the "Blanket Certificate of Exemption" for the City, please call the City at 513-425-7992 and ask for Accounts Payable.

Show All Answers

1. Where should I send an invoice for payment by the City?
2. Is the City tax exempt?
3. When will my invoice be paid?
4. What are the hours of operation for the Finance Department?