Public Input Survey 3.31.21
March 31st, Public Presentation and Public Survey #2 Now Open!!!!
Now take the Public Input Survey!!!
- Promotional ribbon and survey link on the City’s website homepage, here
- Presentation and promotion at the March 16, 2021 City Council meeting, watch here
- Presented, discussed, and promoted during the March 23, 2021 Advisory Group Meetings: Technical and Community
- Promotion during the Middletown City Manager Updates
- Daily promotion through email communications to Technical, Community, Focus Advisory Group members
- Promoted through local Newspaper articles, to be linked as published
- Promoted through social media postings prior to and during the survey event (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
- Promotion through the Middletown City School District via “District News”, here (to be linked as published)
- Promotion through the Middletown City Economic Development social media network, here (to be linked as published)
- Promotion on the City-owned digital sign board at State Route 122 and Towne Boulevard
- 23 Yard signs to be distributed throughout the City promoting the bitly link to the survey. Locations include: 2 signs at Smith Park, Douglass Park one at the splash pad and one at the community center, Lefferson Park, Old South Park, Jacot Park, Sunset Park one at each entrance, Goldman Park, Broad Street Transit Station, Bull’s Run Arboretum, and the Central Ave. University Blvd. downtown gateway signs, Michigan Park, St. Rt. 4 and Carmody Blvd intersection, St. Rt. 122 and Carmody Blvd, Middletown High School, Broad Street and Central Ave intersection, Bicentennial Commons/River Center, Oakland Park, Walmart on Towne Blvd, Damon Park, Dixie Heights
- 11 Posters on display promoting the bitly link to the survey: Midpointe Library, Middletown City Building, Douglass Community Center, Kroger Towne Blvd, Kroger at Oxford State, Downtown, Middletown High School, Needler’s Fresh Market, Atrium Hospital, Kettering Hospital, Broad Street Transit Station.