Strategic Location Makes Good Sense for Business Investment
Located between Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio, the City of Middletown is a premier location for companies doing business in the U.S. and across the globe. It's centrally located for reaching customers and suppliers, offering convenient access to the region and the world.
- The region is one of the largest industrial, distribution and manufacturing areas in the U.S. and is easily accessible to national and international customers and suppliers. The region supports a strong supply chain across numerous key industries.
- Middletown is located at Interstate 75 between two major metropolitan markets, Cincinnati and Dayton-an area that is merging into one metropolitan region with a population of three million.
- We have access to as many or more resources than many larger U.S. cities, and with a significantly lower cost of living.
- Middletown has readily available transportation, including interstate, air and rail - making for easy and efficient business connections.
- The region offers easy access to two international airports with more daily operations than many larger metropolitan areas.
- Middletown is situated over one of the largest natural aquifers in the U.S. Middletown's proximity to the Great Miami River also allows water-intensive industries to tap this vital and abundant regional resource.
- With nearly a quarter of Ohio's Fortune 500 companies in our backyard, it's great for attracting economic development and new talent.
- Abundant acreage is available, including approximately 500 professional / commercial and 200 residential acres. There are ample available sites for expansion in downtown, industrial parks and prime interstate locations.
Middletown, Ohio is a Key Player in the Midwest Economy
Middletown is located in the heart of Southwest Ohio, an economic engine for the Midwest and the nation. Home to 10 Fortune 500 companies and five Fortune 1000 companies, our communities are growing into one, collective "metroplex"-bringing our diverse advantages together geographically and, most importantly, economically.
Middletown is within 600 miles (1,000 kilometre) of:
- 53% of the nation's population
- 50% of the Canadian population
- 41% of the nation's purchasing power
- 44% of the nation's manufacturing
- 60% of the nation's value-added manufacturing
The Middletown economy is based on a diverse mix of manufacturing and a wide variety of national and multinational corporations; small - and medium-sized enterprises; and service-oriented companies. Companies looking to grow will find ample available land for expansion downtown, in industrial parks and prime interstate locations. Most importantly, Middletown has access to as much or more resources than many larger cities, and at a significantly lower cost of living than other areas of the country.
Expansion & Relocation Opportunities
Middletown, Ohio, is the ideal location for business expansions and relocation opportunities. It's centrally located to customers and suppliers; offers a favorable tax climate; has ample, clean water resources; the regional workforce is skilled and educated; and the state offers many incentives to attract and keep businesses in Ohio. Look around our website and learn how Middletown can help your business succeed and grow.